Moving Business Cards are short films in which our clients introduce themselves or their work to share professionally. These films show their character and personality so that they can make real and professional connection with their potential clients, employers or collaborators. Moving Business Cards may involve a personal interview/statement, and where appropriate also footage of the people in action or interaction. Unlike a CV on paper, it is invaluable for potential employers to hear their candidates’ voice and see them communicate. These films are incredibly useful for online profiles and prove to increase circulation significantly.
Filming time ranges, depending on where we are filming and how many locations. A simple business card film can take half a day to film, and a more detailed one would depend on location and activity filmed. We edit business card films as quickly as possible so that they can help our clients with their professional needs.
- According to a report published by Forrester, including video in an email leads to a 200-300% increase in click-through rate.
- The Online Publishers Association reports that 80% of users recall a video ad they viewed in the past 30 days.
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others, according to Invodo.
- After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online, according to ComScore.
- Including video on a landing page can increase conversion rates by 80%